This roundtable discussion will be particularly geared toward providers of over-the-phone and video-remote-interpreting services and will address the impact that a quality customer-focused, in-service program can have on a Language Service Company’s bottom line and business model.
The goal of the proposed roundtable is to share case studies on existing models and elicit new ideas on ways to build an in-service program that will:
- Improve the end-user’s efficiency
- Drive up customer satisfaction
- Increase the end-user’s utilization of interpreter services
- Collect feedback for quality improvement opportunities
- Engage with end-users to build relationships and strengthen loyalty